Family Mediation by Video in London, Home Counties & England
– NO COST FOR QUESTIONS (PHONE 07773 701062)
We are a specialist all issues family mediation service committed to helping separating couples work out future arrangements for children, property and finances for Private and Legal Aid clients. We assess for Legal Aid – assessment free. Ask about free meetings for private clients.
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) :
We are able to offer mediation services to both Legal Aided and Private Clients without the need for face-to-face meetings, via video call or phone, including loss of income, school fees problems and contact & distancing.
Family First helps you make you own decisions about what is best for you and your family in future without going to court. We will help you improve communication, resolve your conflicts and reach a workable, long-lasting solution quickly, compassionately and cost-effectively.
Our excellent team of family mediators are trained to guide you through the process to minimize the distress, cost and delay so often associated with separation and divorce.
Family First has conveniently-located offices (see Contact Us). We are qualified to undertake Mediation Information and Assessment Meetings (MIAMS), provide forms A & C100, and direct consultation with children if you feel their voice is important.
Who we can help
- Married and cohabiting couples (still living together or separated), including same-sex couples
- Other family members involved in disputes concerning children, such as grandparents, new partners and siblings
Some of the issues that might be discussed:
- How to communicate about the children
- What the children are thinking
- Making key decisions about the children
- Child maintenance
Finances and Property
- Who lives where
- Cash flow and who pays for what
- Sorting out assets, debts and pensions
- How to afford life after separation
- How to reduce conflict
- How to be good parents apart
- The involvement of new partners
For further information about any aspect of our service with no obligation whatsoever, please contact us.